Macaulay Culkin: Angel on My Watch-List

I found this picture at E! Online two days ago. I made some calls and I am glad to see people are pointing out the obvious:

Macaulay Culkin looks like hell and if the recent pictures of him looking emaciated and skeletal are any indication, Macaulay looks like he’s not going to be here five years from now. His rep. says there is nothing wrong with him, but one could easily argue that his rep is only trying to protect his public image, instead of his very apparent poor health. Yeah Macaulay, you're not fooling me. I've been there and it looks like you are still losing your way like you did in '04. You don't look healthy to me.

If nothing is wrong with Macaulay, can we get a blood test please to make sure he doesn’t need to go to the emergency room? Nightclubbing as a DJ, which is as of late Macaulay Culkin's favorite past time, is a Smorgasbord for someone who is abusing drugs. DJs also sleep very little and have a need to be constantly amped up and because they're so busy, they forget to eat.

Whatever the issue is, cause there clearly is one according to this doctor who gave an interview to Entertainment Tonight, Macaulay Culkin is not the guy we used to know. Someone better make sure he gets some help! NOW!

Blog Archive